Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dragonfly Messenger



The other day I was walking out of the post office and this dragonfly was on the ground in front of me. I was amazed at the size and how perfect it was. I took this as a sign from this special messenger. I went back to my studio and started work on a new dragonfly pendant to honor this little creature. Now I just have to decide what color and shape of beads to put around this little beauty.

I hope you look today where you are walking and discover a little messenger of your own.

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. Funny that I posted a video on my blog today and in the intro there was a dragonfly I was admiring. Check it out:
    http://etereaestudios.com/docs_html/nbyn_htm/intro.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful video that visually shows how the Fibonacci series of numbers in nature actually applies to nature. Love it! Of course the timing of your posting is synchronicity in creative thought in action. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, synchronicity abounds. Send the thought out to the universe and it will respond over and over again.

    ReplyDelete